- Utility knives are sharp. I cut my fingers pretty badly trimming the T Moulding by drawing the knife towards me. Now kids out there reading this, don’t do what I did, always cut away.
- Assembling the UAII is a two person job. It was very difficult doing it myself.
- You can spend way too much money putting one of these together.
- Your end result will probably be different from what you though it was going to be.
- Gizmos are cool. Light guns, bigger hard drive, cathode lighting, coin doors. Be sure to see # 3 above.
- MDF weights way too much.
- When in doubt, reinforce.
- Tint your primer with some of your final color paint
- Cut you T Molding slot prior to assembly. Once put together, you wont be able to.
- Don’t loose sight of your goal.
- Don’t try to please everyone. Know what you want to play and work around that.
- You will spend more then you want (see #3 and 4 above).
If you are going to build from scratch, you will need the following tools
And most importantly Patience.
Also for the electrical work you will need
Wire stripper / crimper