Thursday, February 1, 2007

Additional Components, Revisions



4 Way Joy Stick
I did not like the height of the 4 way ms. packman joystick. In the control panel it was not high enough to be comfortable so I ended up purchasing from slickstick a lighted ball top. However I did not like the way that felt or worked in 4 way mode. So what to do....



I replace the ms. packman stick with the stick from the ball top without any difficulty.



I do find that the feel of the stick is not excellent but way better the the lighted ball top in 4 way mode. I also swapped the bottom of the joy sticks so the slickstick wiring would not dislodge. No problems, the screws line up perfectly.

So I guess I have a hybrid 4 way joy stick at this point.





Light Guns



ACT Labs

I purchased 2 ACT Labs guns and a couple of bar code scanner holders.

Marquee
I purchased a new marquee from www.mamemarquee.com

No comments: