Thursday, February 1, 2007

It's all gone

It is with great sadness that I must put this entry out for all to read. I moved from NY to NC. I hired professional movers to do the job. Now somewhere between NY and NC, the professional movers destroyed my MAME.

Now I took the necessary precautions, moved the computer myself. I had the movers box the control panel and wrap the UAII for protection.

However, when the control panel arrived, it was in peices, the tower was gouged as if they took a chain to it and beat it. The plexi glass for the monitor was carved very nicely and they lost the keyboard draw.

HOW DO YOU FREEKIN LOOSE THE KEYBOARD DRAW!!!!

It was attached and wrapped with plastic wrap to keep it in place.

Now I had two choices, quietly burry it in my back yard or rebuild it, bigger, better, stronger.

Which do you think I did.

No comments: